1 Week FREEhttp://www.crossfit858.com/location-and-fees/http://www.crossfit858.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/iceberg-for-site-black-border_edited-3-e1419982722115-150x150.jpg
What is CrossFit?http://www.crossfit858.com/what-is-crossfit/http://www.crossfit858.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/332475_255529114498096_207467589304249_820111_813093923_o-150x150.jpg
Location and Fees Infohttp://www.crossfit858.com/location-and-fees/http://www.crossfit858.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/IMG_2004-150x150.jpg
Introducing CrossFit 858
CrossFit 858 will provide fun, top notch, community based fitness training and will help you meet YOUR individual goals. (Not your “Globo gym” or “Big Box” trainer’s goals) Whether it’s to lose weight or put on muscle, when overall fitness comes first all else will follow.
All workouts can be performed “as prescribed” or scaled to your individual capacity. Whether you are an elite athlete or a couch potato trying to get back in shape, all levels of fitness are not only accepted but encouraged. You do not have to “be in shape first” to try CrossFit.
CrossFit 858 has nearly 4,000 square feet of functional space providing functional fitness to the San Diego community. Conveniently located in the middle of Miramar Rd (just East of the Pyramid), CrossFit 858 will be serving residents in UTC, Mira Mesa, and Miramar along with commuters to UTC from Rancho Bernardo, Mission Valley and surrounding areas.
Come in today and see what you’ve been missing out on….
Our community is waiting for you.
Latest News & Announcements
CrossFit 858 Member Appreciation Event
It’s no secret we like to have social events for the gym. It’s a great way to keep the community tight, and allow newer members meet existing members. We are taking it a step further.
I want to thank all members for choosing CrossFit 858 as your box, whether you have been here for years or if you just signed up.
I’m personally extending an invitation to ALL CrossFit 858 athletes for a Member Appreciation Event, Saturday January 31 2015.
I’ve rented out a theater for a CrossFit 858 takeover!!! Come watch “American Sniper”, the story of US Navy Seal Chris Kyle and wife Taya (friend of CrossFit 858), and enjoy popcorn and drinks with it, all on me.
- Saturday January 31 2015
- 6:00pm Meeting at BJ’s Brewhouse for drinks (1370 Frazee Road, San Diego, CA 92108)
- 7:30-7:40pm: Start walking over to Ultrastar Cinemas in the same complex for 8pm movie start (7510 Hazard Center Drive #100 San Diego, CA 92108
- To RSVP, you MUST enter your name here: http://goo.gl/forms/kUAnPcPhmu
- Please RSVP if you are SURE you can make it, as space is limited
- You will meet me at the front to pick up a voucher that you reserved
- Voucher is good for FREE admission to the movie and one small popcorn and one drink
- No guests, as space is limited to first 105 CrossFit 858 athletes
- Movie is rated R, fyi
Workout of the Day
January 31 2015
- We have 3 Promotions currently available:
- WE HAVE SWEETENED OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM FOR THE NEW YEAR!!
- YOGA! WOMENS CLASS! KB CLASS (Limit 10 people/class)! All FREE with your membership! CLICK HERE
- Effectively immediately, all new members will need to go through TWO Foundations classes. Foundations 1 and 2 will alternate each week, with sessions on Weds and Saturdays
- MEMBER APPRECIATION EVENT: FREE American Sniper showing and night out! CLICK HERE TO RSVP!
Skill: Kipping and progressions
2 Squat Cleans
4 Back Squats
8 Toes to Bar
5 Rounds for time