WOD (Workout of the Day)http://www.crossfit858.com/category/wod/http://www.crossfit858.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/RCS_20130817_164117_AB5D_7375-ZF-2086-29707-1-001-006-150x150.jpg
Great job at the Rumble In Paradise!!http://www.crossfit858.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/rumbleinparadise-150x150.jpg
NEW CrossFit 858 Apparel is in the store!!!http://www.crossfit858.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/photo-5-150x150.jpg
Latest News and Announcementshttp://www.crossfit858.com/category/news-and-announcements/http://www.crossfit858.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/qfs_breaking_news-150x150.png
What is CrossFit?http://www.crossfit858.com/what-is-crossfit/http://www.crossfit858.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/332475_255529114498096_207467589304249_820111_813093923_o-150x150.jpg
Meet our Coaching Staffhttp://www.crossfit858.com/team/http://www.crossfit858.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/338392_266560666728274_207467589304249_858948_1442174401_o-150x150.jpg
Check out our class timeshttp://www.crossfit858.com/class-schedule/http://www.crossfit858.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/class-schedule-150x150.jpg
Location and Fees Infohttp://www.crossfit858.com/location-and-fees/http://www.crossfit858.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/IMG_2004-150x150.jpg
Introducing CrossFit 858
CrossFit 858 will provide fun, top notch, community based fitness training and will help you meet YOUR individual goals. (Not your “Globo gym” or “Big Box” trainer’s goals) Whether it’s to lose weight or put on muscle, when overall fitness comes first all else will follow.
All workouts can be performed “as prescribed” or scaled to your individual capacity. Whether you are an elite athlete or a couch potato trying to get back in shape, all levels of fitness are not only accepted but encouraged. You do not have to “be in shape first” to try CrossFit.
CrossFit 858 has nearly 4,000 square feet of functional space providing functional fitness to the San Diego community. Conveniently located in the middle of Miramar Rd (just East of the Pyramid), CrossFit 858 will be serving residents in UTC, Mira Mesa, and Miramar along with commuters to UTC from Rancho Bernardo, Mission Valley and surrounding areas.
Come in today and see what you’ve been missing out on….
Our community is waiting for you.
Latest News & Announcements
CrossFit 858 Gift Cards!
Do you have anyone in your life that wants to try CrossFit 858 (due to your constant Facebook posts, pics, and raving about it)? Has the cost of CrossFit in general been an issue or deterrent? Do you need gift ideas for this coming holiday season?
If the answer is YES, to any of the above, give the gift of fitness this holiday season!!!
Starting at 5am this Black Friday, get in early to obtain a CrossFit 858 GIFT CARD!
This gift card entitles the holder to:
- One month of UNLIMITED Membership at CrossFit 858
- Foundations sessions
- Unlimited Yoga sessions
The retail value of this card and the services is $210.00, ($160 for a no contract month, $50 for foundations) but we are selling it to you at a discounted price of:
This is a discount of 66% off the retail price!
Again, this will make a great stocking stuffer or even main gift for someone in your life who wants to try CrossFit 858!
Details and fine print:
- Cards will be available for sale via our Mindbody online store site and in person at CrossFit 858, starting on Black Friday, November 29th
- Cards do not expire
- Cards are valid for one month of membership, foundations and yoga ONLY, not redeemable for products, ATG Barbell Club, or anything else
- In order to redeem the card, holder must not be a current nor past member of CrossFit 858, nor a one week trial holder as of November 27, 2013
- You may buy as many cards as you’d like. However an individual may only redeem one card. You may not redeem multiple ones.
- Cards will physically be available on December 6, but orders will be taken before then
- Cards are non refundable
- Gift Cards are available THROUGH December 27th!
- Can I use the card for myself? YES, if you are NOT a current, nor past member of CrossFit 858, you can buy the card and redeem it for yourself
- I’m a current member and will be giving this card to someone. Will I be eligible for the referral program?(Click HERE to view program) YES, you will receive a discount on your membership IF the gift card holder signs up for a regular membership after their initial month is over
- What if I lose my card? Don’t lose it. You need to physically have the card to redeem it.
- What are your rates after the month, if I want to join? Our monthly membership rates range from $129.99-$159.99 a month and we offer discounts for LEO, students, active duty military AND their spouses. CLICK HERE for more info.
Workout of the Day
December 7 2013
- Check out our NEW referral program that starts on NOVEMBER 1st! You can easily earn free memberships! CLICK HERE
- 3rd Annual Ugly Xmas Sweater Party and White Elephant! December 20th!
- CROSSFIT 858 GIFT CARDS AVAILABLE THROUGH DECEMBER 27TH!CLICK HERE
- New blog post on programming by Coach Mark
Squat Snatch (135#/95#) We mean SQUAT
Sub for muscle-ups: 18-14-10 Pull-ups