WOD (Workout of the Day)http://www.crossfit858.com/category/wod/http://www.crossfit858.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/RCS_20130817_164117_AB5D_7375-ZF-2086-29707-1-001-006-150x150.jpg
Great job at the Rumble In Paradise!!http://www.crossfit858.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/rumbleinparadise-150x150.jpg
NEW CrossFit 858 Apparel is in the store!!!http://www.crossfit858.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/photo-5-150x150.jpg
Latest News and Announcementshttp://www.crossfit858.com/category/news-and-announcements/http://www.crossfit858.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/qfs_breaking_news-150x150.png
What is CrossFit?http://www.crossfit858.com/what-is-crossfit/http://www.crossfit858.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/332475_255529114498096_207467589304249_820111_813093923_o-150x150.jpg
Meet our Coaching Staffhttp://www.crossfit858.com/team/http://www.crossfit858.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/338392_266560666728274_207467589304249_858948_1442174401_o-150x150.jpg
Check out our class timeshttp://www.crossfit858.com/class-schedule/http://www.crossfit858.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/class-schedule-150x150.jpg
Location and Fees Infohttp://www.crossfit858.com/location-and-fees/http://www.crossfit858.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/IMG_2004-150x150.jpg
Introducing CrossFit 858
CrossFit 858 will provide fun, top notch, community based fitness training and will help you meet YOUR individual goals. (Not your “Globo gym” or “Big Box” trainer’s goals) Whether it’s to lose weight or put on muscle, when overall fitness comes first all else will follow.
All workouts can be performed “as prescribed” or scaled to your individual capacity. Whether you are an elite athlete or a couch potato trying to get back in shape, all levels of fitness are not only accepted but encouraged. You do not have to “be in shape first” to try CrossFit.
CrossFit 858 has nearly 4,000 square feet of functional space providing functional fitness to the San Diego community. Conveniently located in the middle of Miramar Rd (just East of the Pyramid), CrossFit 858 will be serving residents in UTC, Mira Mesa, and Miramar along with commuters to UTC from Rancho Bernardo, Mission Valley and surrounding areas.
Come in today and see what you’ve been missing out on….
Our community is waiting for you.
Latest News & Announcements
CrossFit 858 Easter Egg Hunt
On Saturday April 19th, from 1-3pm, we are having a family friendly Easter event at CrossFit 858.
This one is going outside the box, no pun intended. This event is for the families of CrossFit 858 and we are going a step further by giving back.
We’ll have the grill going and beverages for the adults, but for the kids we’re holding an Easter Egg Hunt! This will also be Pot Luck style so please bring a dish to share if you come.
More importantly, prior to the event, we will be putting together Easter baskets for 3 families in need. As a gym, we will be taking donations for the Easter baskets. The families will either be given the baskets at the event, or if they wish, the baskets can be delivered to the without fanfare a few days prior.
What needs to happen next:
- We are opening up this to you, the CrossFit 858 community. Please email me, at [email protected] if you can think of a family in need. If you do submit, please let me know the structure of the family including number of adults/children and ages so we can tailor the baskets.
- If you wish to donate items for the baskets right away, we will have a box ready at the gym. We are looking for things like:
- Canned Vegetables
- Mini sewing kits
- Small toys
- Coloring books
- For the members that wish to bring their families to the gym for the Easter Egg Hunt, please email me at [email protected] Please let me know the number of children and their ages so we can provide enough easter eggs and prizes. You do NOT need to donate to the baskets to participate in the Easter Egg Hunt
Hope to see you and your family at the event and be on the lookout for an appearance by the Easter Bunny!!
Workout of the Day
April 16 2014
- VANQUISH PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT TWO DAY seminar!! April 26th and 27th CLICK HERE FIRST 10 SIGN UPS WILL HAVE AN EXTRA SESSION WITH HENRY ROJAS!
- B.STRONG LLS Man of the Year FUNDRAISER WOD SATURDAY May 17th!
- BEACH WOD and BBQ Saturday May 31st! CLICK HERE
- FREE Invitational Multi box Throwdown @ CrossFit ATR CLICK HERE
Skill: Double unders and drills practice for 10 minutes
AMRAP 8 minutes
30 Wall Balls (20/14)
15 Toes to Bar
rest 1 min, then
800m run for time