Introducing CrossFit 858
CrossFit 858 will provide fun, top notch, community based fitness training and will help you meet YOUR individual goals. (Not your “Globo gym” or “Big Box” trainer’s goals) Whether it’s to lose weight or put on muscle, when overall fitness comes first all else will follow.
All workouts can be performed “as prescribed” or scaled to your individual capacity. Whether you are an elite athlete or a couch potato trying to get back in shape, all levels of fitness are not only accepted but encouraged. You do not have to “be in shape first” to try CrossFit.
CrossFit 858 has two locations: Miramar and Mission Valley. We have a combined 10,000+ square feet of functional space providing functional fitness to the San Diego community.
Come in today and see what you’ve been missing out on….
Our community is waiting for you.
Latest News & Announcements
Introducing: Womens Only Bootcamp
Starting Monday June 27th, we are offering a NEW class option!!
Introducing the Women’s ONLY Bootcamp/CrossFit Light Class!
This is a bootcamp style class incorporating all elements of CrossFit except for: barbell work and heavy weights. We will focus on high cardio movements designed to up your metabolism and shred fat! Overall fitness will be prioritized along with emphasis on movements that target your triceps, core/abs, and glutes/posterior!
These classes will take place at our NORTH PARK location every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 9am and will last 45 mins!
How do these classes differ from our regular WOD based classes?
- There no less emphasis on strength cycles and lifting for heavy weight
- There is a higher emphasis on body weight movements
- We incorporate many other forms of calisthenics designed to keep your heart rate up!
How are these classes similar to our regular WOD based classes?
- There is a high emphasis on safety and form. Mechanics and consistency of mechanics are mandatory before adding intensity or speed.
- These classes are still instructor lead, from warm up to workout to cool down.
- Be ready to sweat and work hard
How much do these classes cost?
- Bootcamp classes typically cost $10-$20 per class. We are offering UNLIMITED bootcamp class access for only $99 a month!
- If you wish to include unlimited CrossFit classes after, it is only an additional $30/month*
- If you are a current member of CrossFit 858, these classes are included as part of your membership!
*this offer and path is good for NEW members only
Workout of the Day
July 23 2016
Skill: Double Unders and Progressions
Buy In: 1 Mile Run
3 Rounds of:
200m DB Farmer’s Carry (30/20 in each hand)
30 Situps with One DB overhead (30/20)