- $153 Family (same household), law enforcement, military, and student discounted rate
- ATG Barbell classes included
- Nonstop classes included
One-on-one 1-hour sessions
- $375 / 5-pack
- $700 / 10-pack
Customized Macronutrient and Meal Planning
$40add-on / month
- Tailored for weight loss or gain
- Unlimited support
- One updated roadmap per month to reflect your new weight
One Week Free Introductory Trial!
Potential New Members: Try us for one week, FREE! Sign up for the FREE one-week membership on PushPress.com!
- The one week free is for local residents only please. Visiting CrossFitters are excluded, instead please use our Drop In Service (below). Local ID or proof of residence required.
- Note: The one week free membership doesn’t start until you actually show up for your first free class, not when you sign up online!
- Please bring a cup or bottle when you come to workout. We have water available.
- When the trial is over and you wish to sign up, please just show up to your next class and your membership will be processed in person. DO NOT USE THE DROP IN SERVICE FOR THIS. Note:You cannot sign up for a membership online by yourself. (Please bring a credit card for your recurring charges)
- $130 One Time Fee – New Members
- For those new to CrossFit. We are setting you up for success by offering five (5) personalized one-on-one private training sessions focusing on all aspects of CrossFit.
- Foundations sessions are 60 minutes long starting with a short discussion on important subject matter, followed by instruction on movements and ending with a small workout where you put the movements into application.
- The goal is to help you start off on the right foot with a strong focus on safety and proper movements.
- You will receive a CrossFit 858 Welcome Packet with important information:
- What is CrossFit? (Methods, FAQ’s and Tips for first two years)
- Getting Started (Policies, Tracking Workouts, Goal Setting)
- CrossFit Fundamental Movements
- Gym Rules
- You do NOT take Foundations until AFTER you decide to become a member.
- If you are experienced in CrossFit and are coming from another gym, you can test out of Foundations.
All active military (spouses also INCLUDED), law enforcement, first responders, and students.
$20 Drop In Fee
For visiting, experienced CrossFitters
(do NOT use this if you are coming in to sign up for a membership)
∗ Membership cancellations require thirty (30) day advanced notice.